Recruitment Consultant required to join our Leeds Team! Hot desk awaiting!
Do you want?…
- Autonomy to run your own desk
- No set KPIs, we do not expect you to be a robot!
- Candidate support in the form of candidate consultants
- A hot desk, available now for a primary consultant covering West Yorkshire
- Bespoke training programme and Investment in you in the form of external training relevant to the desk, i.e. first aid, team teach
- Attractive total rewards package including basic salary of up to 32k + OTE of 60-65k
- To be part of a supportive team and work for an established local business with the market knowledge and national accreditations.
If the answer is yes, read on!
Are you a recruitment consultant who is….
- Itching for a new challenge!
- Looking to hit the ground running with a busy temp desk, but to develop this further through effective sales and marketing
- Confident you could sell the services of Principal Resourcing and deliver our high standards of customer service
- Have a proven track record in account management and business development?
- Are willing to put in the time and effort to reach the company goals?
- The holder of a current manual driving licence.
Principal Resourcing are an established education recruitment business operating for more than 16 years throughout Yorkshire and Lincolnshire. We are a government approved member of the DfE framework, a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation and hold the REC Audited Education accreditation.
To be part of this exciting team and to work for a company that strongly believes in rewarding hard work. Please send your CV with a short introductory letter advising why you are the best match for this role.
Principal Resourcing are an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to the promotion of diversity and equal opportunity, as an employer and in the delivery of our services.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 3 weeks of applying.
|Job Category||Internal, Recruitment Consultant|