SEN Teaching Assistant required in Market Rasen
Are you a specialist SEN Teaching Assistant looking for new and exciting opportunity within a highly regarded Specialist School in Market Rasen from September 2020?
With the majority of schools which are currently closed due to Covid-19, Principal Resourcing are actively working hard to recruit Teaching Assistants with SEN Experience for a range of placements for when the schools do re-open. We are working from home to meet the requirements needed from September 2020.
We are offering an online registration which is secure and still complying with the REC guidelines, enabling us to process all compliance and vetting documents quickly to ensure you are available to work straight away once the schools do re-open.
One of our partnership SEN Schools in Market Rasen are looking to recruit an SEN Specialist Teaching Assistant to support students aged 16-19 with a range of SEN from September 2020 until the end of the academic year, due to a maternity cover.
This SEN School was awarded ‘Good’ in their most recent OFSTED and are looking to further progress of their pupils and the school overall. This is an ambitious and supportive environment with a high focus on CPD of all employees and a fantastic network of passionate staff and provides excellent resources for you to fulfil the role effectively.
You will be part of large staff team all dedicated to providing the best levels of support to the students and working alongside the care team be able to communicate relevant information back and forth to aid the student’s needs. The ideal candidate will be personable and confident and be able to work collaboratively with others whilst sharing ideas and essential support to both staff and students.
You must be committed to raising standards across the school and willing to work towards career progression as a successful member of the SEN teaching team.
What you will require:
- Relevant qualifications (Teaching qualification (PGCE, Cert. Ed etc.) or equivalent
- Evidence of good classroom control
- A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach, plan and prepare lessons to Ofsted standards
- A strong and creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
- A strong understanding of the EHCP process
- Extensive knowledge of PMLD and other associated disabilities
- A commitment to develop the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- A confident and positive approach to working with children
- The ability to be a proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A willingness and enthusiasm to commit to the expectations of the role and desire to contribute to extra-curricular responsibilities
- NQTs are very welcome to apply providing they have relevant experience
- A current Child and Adult Workforce DBS registered with the Update Service or a DBS done through Principal Resourcing
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking specialist Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE iTOL accredited CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice including SEN, Pupil Referral Units, alternative services and settings.
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus – up to £100 for every recommend
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
We are proud to be REC Audited Education Status with the GOLD standard for recruitment.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.
|Job Category||Special Educational Needs|