SEN Teaching Assistant Required in Wakefield
Are you able to relate well to pupils and adults with additional needs?
Do you have the ability to remain calm under pressure?
Would you be interested in working in an alternative educational provision?
We are currently recruiting for an SEN Teaching Assistant for a PRU based in Wakefield to start after the February half term.
The provision caters for children with Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs. The setting provides a flexible curriculum for students and you will be working within Key Stage 2.
You must be committed to high standards, actively promote safe, happy learning and be ambitious for the success of the pupils, their families, yourself and the school community.
What we offer:
- First choice supplier to a large number of Ofsted rated “Outstanding” educational establishments
- We guarantee to beat your current agency rate of pay
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Quality free CPD delivered by educational experts supported by on going on the job training and observation’s
- FREE Team Teach Courses for the right candidates
What you will require:
- The flexibility to complete a variety of assignments often at short notice
- Be confident, passionate and highly motivated
- Hoists and physical positioning, moving and handling would be advantageous
- The ability to model and deliver high standards of learning support
- The ability to work positively and effectively under pressure, taking note of, and acting on, all issues relating to the wellbeing and safeguarding of children
- Experience of working with children/adults with SEND
- A valid DBS on the update service or willing to obtain one
Candidates who attend our registration interview with all the required documentation can be cleared within 48 hours. Our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, work tirelessly to do so!
Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.
|Job Category||Special Educational Needs|