Due to the continued support and professionalism provided by Principal Resourcing, a great deal of schools within Calderdale have chosen to work with us on an exclusive basis. As a result, we are currently seeking to appoint qualified Supply Teachers of various subjects and specialisms to meet the increasing demands of supply cover in the local secondary schools, academies and trusts.
Principal Resourcing are the market leaders in the region with over 40 years of collective experience working alongside the schools in the local area, providing both solutions to their recruitment needs. Whether you are looking for ad-hoc daily supply, short or longer-term work, part-time or full-time, Principal Resourcing can help secure the post for you.
Due to the pandemic we are offering an online registration which is secure and still compliant with the REC guidelines, enabling us to process all compliance and vetting documents quickly to ensure you are available to start working within our roles ASAP.
Within the role you will be required to:
- Have good classroom control and be able to follow the school’s behaviour policy
- Teach, plan and prepare lessons that will engage and enthuse learners
- Be creative in your teaching approach with an ability to raise attainment
- Have a commitment to develop the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- Display an enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
Skills and attributes:
- A relevant teaching qualification (PGCE, Cert. Ed etc.) or equivalent
- A degree in or related to your subject specialism
- Previous experience teaching at secondary level
- A proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- NQTs are very welcome to apply
So, what’s in it for you:
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE accredited CPD course
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus up to £150
- A wealth of experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
- A choice of pay options to suit you and your circumstances: PAYE or Umbrella Company
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
We will conduct your interview remotely via Microsoft teams and there will be a requirement for us to meet you prior to you being fully cleared for work. We will clear you as quickly as possible, our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team will be working tirelessly to do so.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
|Job Category||Secondary Education|