Teacher of Design Technology required in Grimsby
Are you a committed and dedicated Design Technology Teacher looking for a new challenge in a supportive and progressive School?
Are you able to deliver exciting and interactive lessons that can inspire students and lend your expertise to several technology subjects?
Principal Resourcing are currently seeking to appoint a qualified Design Technology Teacher to work in one of our Partnership School with an exemplary behaviour record in Grimsby. The successful candidate will be working full time, within a forward thinking and passionate design technology team, working to support each student to reach their academic targets and aspirations.
The modern, high achieving and cohesive secondary School is looking for a qualified Design Technology teacher who will enrich the learning and development of their KS3 and KS4 students. The ideal candidate will have a good knowledge on the broad Design Technology curriculum, with specialist subject knowledge in Design Technology. The role does come with many benefits, including access to high etch machinery within the school workshop and the opportunity to assist with design exhibitions showcasing the students work, to name just a few!
The position is due to start in September 2020 and will be for one term initially and will include planning and assessment under the guidance of the Head of Department. Although experience is desirable in teaching Design technology, the school would welcome applications from NQTs.
What you will require:
- Relevant qualifications (Teaching qualification (PGCE, Cert. Ed etc.) or equivalent
- Evidence of good classroom control
- A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach, plan and prepare lessons to Ofsted standards
- A strong and creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
- A commitment to develop the personalities, talents, and abilities of all students
- A confident and positive approach to working with children
- The ability to be a proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A passion for education within your subject
- A willingness and enthusiasm to commit to the expectations of the role and desire to contribute to extra-curricular responsibilities
- NQTs are very welcome to apply
- A current DBS registered with the Update Service or a DBS done through Principal Resourcing
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed, and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE iTOL accredited CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
We are proud to be REC Audited Education Status with the GOLD standard for recruitment.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.
|Job Category||Secondary Education, Secondary Teacher|