Teacher of ICT & Computer Science required in Hull
Principal Resourcing are currently seeking to recruit a teacher of ICT and Computer Science who has the knowledge and ability to promote high attainment alongside exceptional behaviour management. Could this be you?
The successful school, based in Hull, is a popular first choice for families in Hull and the East Riding. The school is successful academically and their outcomes have risen rapidly in the last three years. They are looking for an ICT teacher who has the experience of teaching GCSE Computer Science Practical Programming and Computing Fundamentals. The successful candidate will be pro-active and self-motivated with an innovative approach to teaching that ensures the progression for students of all abilities.
We are offering an online registration which is secure and still complying with the REC guidelines, enabling us to process all compliance and vetting documents quickly to ensure you are available to work straight away once the schools do re-open.
The role is to start September 2020 for one term of which you will be teaching full time across the KS3 and KS4 curriculum and will include full responsibilities for planning lessons and marking work with PPA time and support given. This position would be suitable for either a newly qualified or experienced teacher.
What you will require:
- Relevant qualifications (Teaching qualification (PGCE, Cert. Ed etc.) or equivalent
- Evidence of good classroom control
- A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach, plan and prepare lessons to Ofsted standards
- A strong and creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
- A commitment to develop the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- A confident and positive approach to working with children
- The ability to be a proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A passion for education within your subject
- A willingness and enthusiasm to commit to the expectations of the role and desire to contribute to extra-curricular responsibilities
- NQTs are very welcome to apply
- A current DBS registered with the Update Service or a DBS done through Principal Resourcing
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE iTOL accredited CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
We are proud to be REC Audited Education Status with the GOLD standard for recruitment.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.
|Job Category||Secondary Teacher|