Teacher of ICT Required in Bradford
Qualified teacher of ICT required!
Principal Resourcing are currently seeking to recruit a teacher of ICT who has the knowledge and ability to promote high attainment alongside exceptional behaviour management. Could this be you?
The school in the BD19 area has a fantastic reputation and are looking for an ICT teacher who has the experience of teaching students of all ages and abilities in order to ensure students are working to their highest potential.
The role is to start after the October half term for one term. You will be teaching full time across the KS3 and KS4 curriculum.
This position will include full responsibilities for planning lessons and marking work with PPA time and support given. This role would be suitable for either a newly qualified or experienced teacher.
What you will require:
- Relevant qualifications (Teaching qualification (PGCE, Cert. Ed etc.) or equivalent
- Evidence of good classroom control
- A strong and creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
- A commitment to develop the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- A confident and positive approach to working with children
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A passion for education within your subject
- A willingness and enthusiasm to commit to the expectations of the role and desire to contribute to extra-curricular responsibilities
- NQTs are very welcome to apply
- A current DBS registered with the Update Service or a DBS done through Principal Resourcing
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
We are proud to be REC Audited Education Status with the GOLD standard for recruitment.
Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.
|Job Category||Secondary Education|