Teachers and Tutors required for 1:1 tuition in Hull
Are you a qualified teacher looking for a change of pace from traditional classroom teaching?
Due to an increase in requests to provide support for students in need of specialised and personal instruction, Principal Resourcing are currently seeking to appoint qualified teachers with SEN and SEMH/PRU experience to work with looked after children (LAC) across a wide range of ages and with varying degrees of learning disabilities in local Lincoln Secondary Schools and Academies.
These positions are due to start ASAP and some are initially for one term or longer for the right people. Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, this may be subject to change. These roles will vary from half a day to full time so if you can only offer working part time we still want to hear from you!
The successful candidates will be responsible for the progression of the students, all work will be set however you will be working independently with the students either in their home or at other public locations so excellent communication skills will be required with the student, parent/carer and the education provider.
What you will require:
- Relevant qualifications (Teaching qualification (PGCE, Cert. Ed etc.) or equivalent
- Evidence of good classroom control
- Experience of working with LAC students with additional needs
- A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach, plan and prepare lessons to Ofsted standards
- A strong and creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
- A commitment to develop the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- A confident and positive approach to working with children
- The ability to be a proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A passion for education within your subject
- A willingness and enthusiasm to commit to the expectations of the role and desire to contribute to extra-curricular responsibilities
- NQTs are very welcome to apply
- A current DBS registered with the Update Service or a DBS done through Principal Resourcing
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE iTOL accredited CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
We are proud to be REC Audited Education Status with the GOLD standard for recruitment.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.
|Job Category||Special Educational Needs|