Teachers required for Local Work in Hull area
Are you looking for regular work that is both local and flexible for you?
Do you want to work with the market leaders in the region offering day to day and long term work in local Hull primary schools and academies?
Due to our continued support and professionalism, the majority of primary schools and academies have chosen to work with Principal Resourcing on an exclusive basis. We are currently seeking to appoint qualified teachers to meet the increasing demands of supply cover requirements in our Hull primary schools and academies.
As the market leader we are able to offer you assignments on a flexible basis that suit your current situation; when, where and how often you work is up to you. Whether you are looking for ad-hoc, short or longer term work, part time or full time, Principal Resourcing can help secure the post for you.
Please read the below criteria and if you feel you are suited to working with us then we look forward to speaking to you.
What you will require:
- Relevant qualifications (Teaching qualification, PGCE, QTS, Cert. Ed)
- A commitment to develop the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- A confident and positive approach to working with children
- The ability to be a proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A willingness and enthusiasm to commit to the expectations of the role and desire to contribute to extra-curricular responsibilities
- A current DBS registered with the Update Service or a DBS done through Principal Resourcing
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking specialist Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE iTOL accredited CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice including SEN, Pupil Referral Units, alternative services and settings.
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus – up to £100 for every recommend
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
We are proud to be REC Audited Education Status with the GOLD standard for recruitment.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.
|Job Category||Primary Education, Primary Teacher|