Teaching Assistant with British Sign Language
Do you want to go to work and feel at the end of the day that you have the most rewarding job and have full job satisfaction?
Do you enjoy supporting students who are Deaf and may have Learning Difficulties?
Do you hold a British Sign Language Level 2 qualification or above?
Principal Resourcing are currently recruiting for British Sign Language Teaching Assistants for a specialist hearing support service in Bradford to support students who are deaf and require fully qualified staff who have the ability to communicate via British Sign Language. You will be required to work with Secondary aged children and will have full support and training from the service and assist the lead teachers in devising lesson plans and supporting the students.
We are looking to speak to Teaching Assistants who are level 2 and above qualified in BSL and the roles are to start ASAP. These are ongoing roles for both day to day roles and long term placements. We are offering excellent rates of pay so please get in touch today.
What you will require:
- Relevant qualifications Teaching Assistant and British Sign Language level 2 or above
- Worked in a similar environment with hearing impaired students
- A strong and creative approach to supporting students
- A commitment to develop the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- A confident and positive approach to working with children
- The ability to be a proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A passion for education within your subject
- A willingness and enthusiasm to commit to the expectations of the role and desire to contribute to extra-curricular responsibilities
- A current DBS registered with the Update Service or a DBS done through Principal Resourcing
What we offer:
- First choice supplier to a large number of Ofsted rated “Outstanding” educational establishments
- We guarantee to beat your current agency rate of pay
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Quality free CPD delivered by educational experts supported by on going on the job training and observation’s
Candidates who attend our registration interview with all the required documentation can be cleared within 48 hours. Our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, work tirelessly to do so!
Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.
|Job Category||Special Educational Needs, Teaching Assistant|
|SEN Teaching Assistant||£65 to £90|