Team Teach Support Assistants in Scunthorpe
Do you hold a valid Team Teach Accreditation?
Are you looking for a new and varied role?
Principal Resourcing are urgently recruiting for Support Assistants that hold a current Team Teach Accreditation for placements starting from ASAP and April 2021. We are currently working in partnership with a number of mainstream settings, Special Schools, Inclusion units, PRU’s and local council provisions catering for a variety of needs across East Riding providing Support Assistants for various assignments.
Here at Principal Resourcing we have a dedicated SEN team recruiting for experienced SEN Support Assistants for day to day, long and short term positions on a part time or full time basis. We offer flexible and rewarding positions and are looking for applicants who are experienced and confident in supporting all age groups with a range of special educational needs. Strong behaviour management skills are essential and previous experience working as a Behaviour Support Worker, SEN Teaching Assistant, Learning Support Assistant or a similar role is essential.
We would like to speak to individuals who:
- Can offer experience of working with children in the last 12 months, whether this is in an educational setting or child focused experience
- Experience of working with challenging behaviour and open to diverse and alternative ways to deliver the curriculum
- Have a calm and patient manner with the ability to communicate well with others
- Comfortable supporting all age ranges in small groups and one to one supporting moderate to severe behavioural difficulties
- Have a positive and patient attitude
- Hold a valid Team Teach qualification
In return we will offer the following opportunities and benefits:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE iTOL accredited CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
We are proud to be REC Audited Education Status with the GOLD standard for recruitment.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.
|Job Category||Special Educational Needs|