Unqualified Teachers required
If you are looking for new and exciting opportunities working in Secondary Schools in East Riding but don’t have the qualifications required Principal Resourcing are here to help.
We are currently seeking graduates within the East Riding area who are looking to work as Unqualified Teacher, gaining valuable teaching and education sector experience. You will be responsible for the lesson delivery of your specialist subject from your university degree and a range of other core subjects to include Maths, English and Science, without the extra planning, marking and assessment expected of a Qualified Teacher.
If you are looking to complete a PGCE in the future this is a perfect opportunity to get some hands-on experience in a school working as an Unqualified Teacher. We offer an iTOL accredited Cover Supervisor course before any placements and we will ensure that you have all the tools to assist you in work before your first assignment.
If you are flexible, enthusiastic, creative, and have a resilient attitude with the ability to think on your feet then we want to hear from you! We offer a range of assignments so whether you are looking for long or short term work, full time or part time, advanced notice or morning sickness call outs, Principal Resourcing can help secure the post for you working as an Unqualified Teacher.
What you will require:
- Educated to degree level
- A commitment to develop the personalities, talents and abilities of all students with a confident and positive approach to working with pupils of all ages
- The ability to be a proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A willingness and enthusiasm to commit to the expectations of the role and desire to contribute to extra-curricular responsibilities
- A current DBS registered with the Update Service or a DBS done through Principal Resourcing
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking specialist Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE iTOL accredited CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice including SEN, Pupil Referral Units, alternative services and settings.
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus – up to £100 for every recommend
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
We are offering an online registration, which is secure and still complying with the REC guidelines, enabling us to process all compliance and vetting documents quickly to ensure you are available to work straight away once the schools do re-open
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
We are proud to be REC Audited Education Status with the GOLD standard for recruitment.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.
|Job Category||Secondary Education|