Year 1 Teacher
Principal Resourcing are working in partnership with a school based in Pontefract, who are seeking to appoint an experienced KS1 Primary Teacher to start in November for a half term in the first instance, this could be extended. The successful candidate will be joining a large school that is home to a supportive team dedicated to the progression of their committed pupils. The role is part time, 3 days a week. You will be paid up to £185 depending upon your experience and previous pay scale.
The school are looking for a teacher who can display passion and enthusiasm for teaching. This is a prestigious school with full support and backing from staff, parents and the wider community. You will be working with supportive staff and children who want to learn.
Within the role you will be required to:
- Have good classroom control and be able to follow the school’s behaviour policy
- Teach, plan and prepare lessons that will engage and enthuse learners
- Be creative in your teaching approach with an ability to raise attainment
- Have a commitment to develop the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- Display an enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- Have a willingness and enthusiasm to commit to the expectations of the role and desire to contribute to extra-curricular responsibilities
Skills and attributes:
- Relevant qualifications – QTS (Teaching qualification (PGCE, Cert. Ed etc.) or equivalent
- Phonic Screening experience desirable
- A proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- NQTs are very welcome to apply
So, what’s in it for you:
- Highly supportive and committed consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE accredited CPD courses
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus up to £150
- A wealth of experience from Teachers working in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
- A choice of pay options to suit you and your circumstances: PAYE or Umbrella Company
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
In preparation for the schools re-opening, we will conduct your interview remotely via Microsoft teams and there will be a requirement for us to meet you prior to you being fully cleared for work. We will clear you as quickly as possible, our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, will be working tirelessly to do so! Our Leeds branch is now open, following safety regulations, to drop in documentation.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.
|Job Category||Primary Education, Primary Teacher|