Year 4 teacher required in Bradford
Year 4 Teacher required from February 2020 in the BD3 area of Bradford
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150!
Can you inspire, engage and move children’s thinking forward?
Are you a creative, innovative and proactive teacher?
Do you want to work in a good, forward thinking school?
We are currently looking for a qualified Year 4 teacher for a long term position based in the BD3 area of Bradford.
The ideal candidate will be a hard-working and dedicated primary specialist who is able to successfully deliver the national curriculum creatively. We are looking for someone who can deliver lively and interesting lessons that make a positive impact on learning.
The position starts ideally after February half term and is to cover for two terms in the first instance. It is a full time position and you will be expected to fulfil the entire remit of a classroom teacher.
The school provides a vibrant and challenging environment in which students learn and develop into responsible young people, assisted by excellent care, guidance and support.
You will require:
- Be confident, passionate and highly motivated
- The ability to model and deliver high standards of teaching and learning
- The ability to carry out planning for opportunities of learning
- A commitment to raising standards
- A willingness to make significant contribution to the life of the school
- Proactive team member skills
- NQT’s are welcome to apply
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hard-working consultants
- Recommend a friend bonus for other supply teachers and support assistants
- The peace of mind being employed by an expert education recruiter registered and approved by the REC with 100% audit compliance
In the last academic year:
94% of our Candidates were very happy with the work which we provided them with.
97% of our candidates rated our service as excellent.
Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.
Candidates who attend our registration interview with all the required documentation can be cleared within 48 hours. Our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team work tirelessly to do so!
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.
|Job Category||Primary Teacher|