Year 6 teacher required in Bradford
Year 6 Teacher required in Bradford
Are you an experienced Year 6 Teacher looking for new and exciting opportunity within a highly regarded school based in Bradford?
Principal Resourcing are looking to appoint an experienced, driven, enthusiastic and imaginative Year 6 Class Teacher with proven classroom and behaviour management skills. This is an exciting opportunity that would suit an innovative teacher who is inspired by the prospect of raising attainment whilst creating the highest standards of learning experiences for the community.
This position is to start after February half term until the end of the academic year. This position for the Year 6 Teacher role will involve taking responsibility for a mixed ability class along with working alongside dedicated fellow colleagues to ensure further improvement for the school.
What you will require:
- Relevant qualifications (Teaching qualification – PGCE, B.Ed. etc.) or equivalent
- Evidence of positive classroom control
- A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach, plan and prepare lessons to Ofsted standards
- A strong and creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
- KS2 SATs experience
- A commitment to develop the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- A confident and positive approach to working with children
- The ability to be a proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A willingness and enthusiasm to commit to the expectations of the role and desire to contribute to extra-curricular responsibilities
- A current DBS registered with the Update Service or a DBS done through Principal Resourcing
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking specialist Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE accredited CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice including SEN, Pupil Referral Units, alternative services and settings.
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus – up to £150 for every recommend
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
We are proud to be REC Audited Education Status with the GOLD standard for recruitment.
Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Candidates who attend our registration interview with all the required documentation can be cleared within 48 hours. Our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, work tirelessly to do so!
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.
|Job Category||Primary Teacher|