Do you have the ability to remain calm under pressure?
Are you able to relate well to pupils and adults with additional needs?
To meet the increasing demand for SEND provision within Bradford, we are recruiting for SEN Teaching Assistants.
We are looking for candidates to work in provisions with pupils with complex learning, physical, medical and behavioural needs. You must be committed to high standards, actively promote safe, happy learning and be ambitious for the success of the pupils, their families, yourself and the school community.
Ideally we are looking for Teaching Assistants who are predominantly experienced in working with Autism/SLD pupils but applications are welcome from applicants with a range of SEND experience. We work with a number of settings who provide education for pupils with a range of additional needs including PMLD.
What we offer:
- First choice supplier to a large number of Ofsted rated “Outstanding” educational establishments
- We guarantee to beat your current agency rate of pay
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Quality free CPD delivered by educational experts supported by on going on the job training and observation’s
- FREE Team Teach Courses for the right candidates
What you will require:
- The flexibility to complete a variety of assignments often at short notice
- Be confident, passionate and highly motivated
- Hoists and physical positioning, moving and handling would be advantageous
- The ability to model and deliver high standards of learning support
- The ability to work positively and effectively under pressure, taking note of, and acting on, all issues relating to the wellbeing and safeguarding of children
- Experience of working with children/adults with SEND
- 2x references
- A valid DBS on the update service or willing to obtain one
Candidates who attend our registration interview with all the required documentation can be cleared within 48 hours. Our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, work tirelessly to do so!
Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.