Can you inspire, engage and move children’s thinking forward?
Are you a creative, innovative and proactive teacher?
Do you want to work in a good, forward-thinking school?
Recommend a friend and receive up to £100!
We are currently looking for a qualified Year 3 and 4 teachers for a long term position based in the Wakefield area.
The ideal candidate will be a hard-working and dedicated primary specialist who is able to successfully deliver the national curriculum creatively. We are looking for someone who can deliver lively and interesting lessons that make a positive impact on learning.
You will require:
- Be confident, passionate and highly motivated
- The ability to model and deliver high standards of teaching and learning
- The ability to carry out planning for opportunities of learning
- A commitment to raising standards
- A willingness to make a significant contribution to the life of the school
- Proactive team member skills
- NQTs are welcome to apply
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hard-working consultants
- Introductory bonus available
- Recommend a friend bonus for other supply teachers and support assistants
- The peace of mind being employed by an expert education recruiter registered and approved by the REC with 100% audit compliance
In the last academic year:
94% of our Candidates were very happy with the work which we provided them with.
97% of our candidates rated our service as excellent.
Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.