We provide work in Schools, Colleges, Academies, Alternative provisions, Nurseries and Adult Education. If you have qualifications or experience working in these establishments, you could work for Principal subject to vetting checks.
We also provide work for Degree Graduates and Exam Invigilators so please send your CV to find out if you are eligible.
We have been established since 2004 and have grown to become one of the market leaders in education recruitment in Yorkshire & Lincolnshire. We have built a reputation of honesty and quality of service with both our clients and the staff we work with.
We are a member of the REC and hold the REC Audited Education accreditation; this kite mark is the gold standard in education recruitment and builds on the legacy of old DfE Quality Mark Scheme which we held prior. We are also a DfE approved Crown Commercial Service Supplier. We have recently undergone several successful audits by external departments including the REC and the DBS.
We work with many education establishments across the Yorkshire & Lincolnshire area. We can offer teaching and non-teaching work.
Non-teaching assignments include Cover Supervision, Teaching Assistant, Nursery Work, Support Staff positions, SEN Support work and Behaviour support work in SEND provisions and PRU’s.
Most of the work we offer is temporary work. We offer both part time and full-time work which varies from ad hoc day to day cover to longer term. We do also recruit for permanent roles and many temporary assignments can turn into something permanent too.
We offer compulsory induction and safeguarding training for all supply staff free of charge and have a rolling program of workshops both virtually and online. We have specialist in-house trainers who deliver group training for specific roles and offer ongoing support and mentoring.
- Cover Supervisor Training
- Teacher Assistant Training
- SEND Courses
- Pediatric first aid
- Team Teach
- Behavioural management
As an agency we take our lead from the DfE keeping children safe in education and as an REC accredited agency, our checks go beyond those required by the DfE. All registered candidates are subject to our stringent vetting checks.
You will require a face-to-face interview which will include a document check. Vetting checks include checking identification and verifying qualifications, references, gaps in employment, enhanced child workforce DBS and children’s barred list, right to work in the UK, checking any prohibitions from teaching and time overseas.
We also require you to complete our induction and safeguarding courses before going out on your first assignment and read through our induction and safeguarding documentation.
Registration interviews are currently being conducted virtually. Ensuring you provide all required original documentation will ensure we can complete our checks and we can clear you for work as soon as possible.
- Your completed application form, which we will email to you prior to registration.
- Any certificates of relevant qualifications essential to carry out the role. QTS, Induction, overseas teaching certifications, NVQ’s and highest level of qualification for non-teaching roles.
- At least 1 form of Photographic Identification
- Right to work in the UK
- At least 1 original proof of address (Utility Bill/Bank Statement dated within the last 3 months).
- Contact details of at least two suitable referees. These must be your most recent/relevant positions. We will also require all references for the last 2 years and may have to reference any employer on your CV to meet our recruitment criteria. We recommend that the referees are notified of our intent to reference prior to your meeting. (References should come from a professional email address and from someone senior to you or from a HR department)
- Current Enhanced Child Workforce DBS with Children’s Barred list check. To use an existing DBS, it must be “Child workforce” and registered on the update service. https://www.gov.uk/dbs-update-service. If you do not have a current DBS on the update service, you will need to apply for a new check which we can do for you.
- Proof of your Teacher Reference Number (TRN) (If held, whether applying for a teaching post or not)
- A copy of your last pay slip or proof of your point of scale (Teachers only)
- Most recent lesson observation (Teachers only)
- Overseas Police Clearance (if you have been living or working outside the UK for 6 months or more during the last 5 years). If this applies to you, please visit https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/criminal-records-checks-for-overseas-applicants for instructions on how to obtain this from the country you have been living in.
- We will require a passport sized photograph or screen shot for your file.
If you have an enhanced DBS on the update service with the correct workforce, you will not need to renew your DBS unless your circumstances change. If you are not on the update service, you will need a new DBS before you can work.
If we complete a DBS on your behalf, please ensure you sign up to the update service otherwise you will need a new DBS annually.
You can sign up to the update service as soon as your application has been submitted and up to 30 days after the issue date of your DBS certificate.
We send out regular reminders throughout the year to inform you that your annual update subscription is due or to remind you to complete a new DBS if you are not on the update service.
A DBS is your personal documentation and must be kept safe. You will be required to take it along to your assignments along with photo ID.
Once we have received your CV one of our team will be in touch to discuss your requirements, check you are eligible to work with our agency and explain each step of the process.
At this point we will take some details and you will be booked in for a virtual interview, informed of what documentation you need to complete and will receive a confirmation email with further details.
The safeguarding of children is a top priority so all the documents we request are necessary to clear you for work. We will require copies of documents prior to the registration and it is advised you have all documents handy for your virtual meeting to ensure the registration process runs smoothly and is as quick as possible for you.
Your interview will be with one of our experienced team, they will find out exactly what role you are looking for and explain how supply works if you are new to it. They will also discuss your pay rate based on your knowledge and experience, how pay works and answer any questions you have.
After the interview your application is sent over to our compliance team and you will be provided with a welcome email, induction pack and list of everything we need to clear you for work. Once again please do your best to get all documents to us quickly so we can get you out to work. You will need to read through our welcome pack and safeguarding information and complete our induction and safeguarding course. You will receive all necessary log in detail via email.
Ready to begin work!
Once we have all the relevant documentation you will be notified when you are active for work. Your consultant will be in touch to check your availability and discuss assignments with you.
Make sure you carry your DBS and photo ID to your assignment and if you are unable to attend for any reason call your consultant and NOT the school.