Principal Resourcing are seeking a friendly and caring Behaviour Support Worker to join the staff team at one of our partnership Specialist Provision Schools based in Bridlington.
The full-time role will provide ongoing support for SEN pupils to meet the needs of the setting. Previous experience working in a similar position is desirable although not essential.
You will be confident supporting pupils with challenging behaviour to progress academically, build confidence and manage their SEMH within a calm and nurturing environment. As a valued member of the staff team, you will provide support for children with a variety of SEN needs including ADHD, ASD and visual impairment.
You can expect to earn up to £100 per day, depending on the requirements of the role.
So, what’s in it for you:
- Highly supportive and committed consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs, specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE accredited CPD courses
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus up to £250
- You must have Right to Work in the UK, we are unable to offer Visa Sponsorship
- A wealth of experience from Teachers working in branch, to provide you with industry specific knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
- A choice of pay options to suit you and your circumstances: PAYE or Umbrella Company
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply now with your CV to email@example.com and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
We will conduct your interview via a telephone call. We will clear you as quickly as possible, our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, will be working tirelessly to do so!
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act (2003).
Principal Resourcing is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer. All positions advertised are temporary, unless otherwise stated.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.
Job Ref: PRLMC