Principal Resourcing have a fantastic opportunity for a Classroom Supervisor to join the staff team at one of our supportive Secondary Academies based in Doncaster.
The flexible role will provide cover for pupils across the KS3/KS4 curriculum from January 2024 and will be ongoing to meet the needs of the school. There is the potential of a permanent position for the right candidate.
You will be responsible for delivery of pre-planned lessons and supervision of pupils, to cover PPA and short-term absence. Ensuring effective behaviour management in line with school policy and engaging pupils within the learning environment. You will be confident supporting pupils with SEN needs and appropriately adapting lessons to meet their individual needs.
Previous experience within a similar role is desirable though not essential, as free in-house training is available for the successful applicant.
Skills & Attributes:
- Good communication skills
- A high level of written and oral English
- A passion for education & enjoy working with young people
- Confidence to positively manage a class of secondary school students
- Previous experience working in a UK school is desirable, but not essential.
- A current DBS registered with the update service or a DBS completed through Principal Resourcing
- You must have Right to Work in the UK, we are unable to provide Visa Sponsorship
- Applicants must have a minimum of 5 GCSE’s, including Maths and English at Grade C and above, equivalent literacy and numeracy qualifications or IELTS at a minimum grade or 6.5.
So, what’s in it for you:
- Highly supportive and committed consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs, specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE accredited CPD courses
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus up to £250
- A wealth of experience from Teachers working in branch, to provide you with industry specific knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
- A choice of pay options to suit you and your circumstances: PAYE or Umbrella Company
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply now with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
We will conduct your interview via a telephone call. We will clear you as quickly as possible, our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, will be working tirelessly to do so!
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act (2003).
Principal Resourcing is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. We are an equal opportunities employer. All positions advertised are temporary, unless otherwise stated.
Please note: If you have not heard from us within two weeks then your application may have been unsuccessful.
Job Ref: PRLMC