Principal Resourcing are currently seeking to recruit a Cover Supervisor for one of our partnership Primary Academies based in Hull.
The full-time role will provide cover 31.25hrs per week to meet the needs of the school and is available with immediate start for the right candidate, there is the possibility of a permanent role for the right candidate.
The School have a modern, spacious school premises and extensive outdoor learning space. This incredible environment gives the pupils the opportunity to learn, grow and explore their passions, and take their learning ‘beyond the classroom’. Teachers and support staff instil confidence into all pupils through encouragement and reassurance, while maintaining a high level of academic rigour.
If you are ambitious, inspirational, creative, open-minded, and want to be part of our success then we want to hear from you!
- As directed by SLT, supervise students in their work during the absence of their teacher.
- Liaise with SLT and other teaching staff within the team in which there is an absence where possible, to ensure that instructions are clarified.
- Liaise with TA’s regarding individual students being supported in any class being covered.
- Administer clear instructions to the class, based on the detailed work set and actively supervise students as they carry out work.
- Inform the teacher of any non-participation by individual students.
- Contribute to the evaluation of work set for cover lessons, including marking and feedback.
- Provide the support described below under the direction of the SLT team.
- Attend staff briefings and other meetings that fall within your working hours to keep up to date with operational matters and take part as necessary.
- Attend professional development that falls within your working hours to keep up-to-date with operational matters and take part as necessary.
So, what’s in it for you:
- Highly supportive and committed consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs, specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE accredited CPD courses
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus up to £250
- A wealth of experience from Teachers working in branch, to provide you with industry specific knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
- A choice of pay options to suit you and your circumstances: PAYE or Umbrella Company
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply now with your CV to email@example.com and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
We will conduct your interview via a telephone call. We will clear you as quickly as possible, our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, will be working tirelessly to do so!
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act (2003).
Principal Resourcing is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. We are an equal opportunities employer. All positions advertised are temporary, unless otherwise stated.
Please note: If you have not heard from us within two weeks then your application may have been unsuccessful.
Job Ref: PRLMC