Rate: £115 – £230 per day, depending on experience
Principal Resourcing are actively working to recruit friendly and nurturing Cover Teachers to provide general cover on a part time and full time basis across our partnership primary academies based in Bradford, West Yorkshire. The role will provide cover from EYFS up to Key Stage 2 to meet the needs of the academy schools and be ongoing, with the potential to become permanent.
The ideal candidate will work collaboratively with the staff team to create a happy, safe and stimulating learning environment, that encourages fun, imagination and exploration. You will be confident supporting the positive progression of children from Early Years up to Key Stage 2, depending on the needs of the school and must have strong behaviour management skills in line with school policy.
We welcome applications from ECT’s and experienced Teachers. You can expect to be paid up to £230 per day depending upon your experience and the role requirements.
Within the role you will be required to:
- Support children from EYFS – KS2
- Have good classroom control and be able to follow the school’s behaviour policy
- Plan, prepare and deliver lessons that will engage and enthuse learners
- Be creative in your teaching approach, with an ability to raise attainment
- Have a commitment to develop the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- Display an enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- Be confident in leading a classroom and working effectively as part of the staff team
- Have a willingness and enthusiasm to commit to the expectations of the role and a desire to contribute to extra-curricular responsibilities
Skills and attributes:
- Relevant qualifications – QTS Teaching qualification (PGCE, SCITT, EYTS) or equivalent
- A proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- ECT’s are welcome to apply
- Must hold a valid DBS on the update service or be willing to obtain one
So, what’s in it for you:
- Highly supportive and committed consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs, specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE accredited CPD courses
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus up to £250
- A wealth of experience from Teachers working in branch, to provide you with industry specific knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
- A choice of pay options to suit you and your circumstances: PAYE or Umbrella Company
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
We will conduct your interview via a telephone call. We will clear you as quickly as possible, our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, will be working tirelessly to do so!
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act (2003).
Principal Resourcing is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer. All positions advertised are temporary, unless otherwise stated.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.
Job Ref: PRLMC