Principal Resourcing have a wonderful opportunity for a friendly and nurturing Level 3 Early Years Practitioner to provide day-to-day and long-term cover across our Early Years Provisions and Nursery School settings based in Lincolnshire.
The flexible position is available with immediate start for the right candidate and will support children from birth to five within a caring and enjoyable learning environment.
You will be confident working as part of an engaging staff team to support children in activities and ensure a safe, nurturing experience that caters to the needs of children within your care.
We offer competitive rates with flexible working patterns to suit you! If this role sounds of interest then contact our team today at email@example.com for more details.
Skills and attributes:
- Relevant Level 3 qualification to support children from birth to school age
- Knowledge of the EYFS Framework and child development
- A proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- A current DBS registered with the Update Service or a DBS completed through Principal Resourcing
- You must have Right to Work in the UK, we are unable to offer Visa Sponsorship
What’s in it for you:
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local Nurseries of your choice
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus up to £250
- Highly supportive consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- Opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE accredited CPD courses
- Competitive rates of pay
- A choice of pay options to suit you and your circumstances: PAYE or Umbrella Company
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act (2003). Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Principal Resourcing is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. All positions advertised are temporary, unless otherwise stated.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.
Job Ref: PRLMC