Principal Resourcing have a fantastic opportunity for two Early Years Teaching Assistants to join the Reception Classroom at one of our partnership Primary Schools based in Leeds.
The full-time roles will provide ongoing support for pupils across the early years classroom, including those with SEND. There is the potential of permanent positions for the right candidates.
The school are seeking hardworking, enthusiastic and committed practitioners who strive to deliver the best possible learning experience for children within their care. Ideal applicants will be confident supporting pupils with additional needs and have previous experience and knowledge of the EYFS curriculum and SEND.
You can expect to earn up to £100 per day for this role, depending on experience and the role requirements.
Skills and attributes:
- Experience supporting children at Foundation Stage
- Cache Level 3 or equivalent experience in a similar setting is desirable
- Previous SEND experience is advantageous
- Empathy, patience and the drive to make a difference
- An observant and responsive approach
- A positive, energetic and enthusiastic attitude to motivate pupils
So, what’s in it for you:
- Highly supportive and committed consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs, specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE accredited CPD courses
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus up to £250
- A wealth of experience from Teachers working in branch, to provide you with industry specific knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
- A choice of pay options to suit you and your circumstances: PAYE or Umbrella Company
- You must have Right to Work in the UK, we are unable to provide Visa Sponsorship
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply now with your CV to email@example.com and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
We will conduct your interview via a telephone call. We will clear you as quickly as possible, our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, will be working tirelessly to do so!
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act (2003).
Principal Resourcing is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. We are an equal opportunities employer. All positions advertised are temporary, unless otherwise stated.
Please note: If you have not heard from us within two weeks then your application may have been unsuccessful.
Job Ref: PRLMC