Principal Resourcing are seeking to appoint a General Teaching Assistant to join the support staff at one of our Inclusive Secondary Schools based in Scarborough.
The full-time role is expected to commence with immediate start for the right applicant and will provide support for KS3/KS4 pupils for 27.5 hrs per week to meet the needs of the school. There is the potential of a permanent position.
You will work with Teachers to support teaching and learning, by working with individuals or small groups of pupils under the direction of teaching staff, and may be responsible for some learning activities within the overall teaching plan with access to support and guidance as required.
You can expect to earn up to £100 per day for this role depending on experience.
So, what’s in it for you:
- Highly supportive and committed consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs, specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE accredited CPD courses
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus up to £250
- A wealth of experience from Teachers working in branch, to provide you with industry specific knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
- A choice of pay options to suit you and your circumstances: PAYE or Umbrella Company
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply now with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
We will conduct your interview via a telephone call. We will clear you as quickly as possible, our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, will be working tirelessly to do so!
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act (2003).
Principal Resourcing is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. We are an equal opportunities employer. All positions advertised are temporary, unless otherwise stated.
Please note: If you have not heard from us within two weeks then your application may have been unsuccessful.
Job Ref: PRLMC