Principal Resourcing are seeking to appoint a friendly and driven General Teaching Assistant to provide ongoing cover for pupils across the KS3/KS3 curriculum based in York.
The full-time role is expected to commence December 2023 and is an opportunity to shape lives, build meaningful relationships, and contribute to a brighter future. Collaborating with experienced educators, you’ll have the opportunity to inspire and guide students on their educational journey.
You’ll work closely with teachers, providing vital support and guidance, fostering a nurturing environment. Your support will be invaluable in helping children develop their confidence, unlock their potential, and overcome challenges.
You can expect to earn up to £100 per day for this role depending on experience.
So, what’s in it for you:
- Highly supportive and committed consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs, specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE accredited CPD courses
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus up to £250
- A wealth of experience from Teachers working in branch, to provide you with industry specific knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
- A choice of pay options to suit you and your circumstances: PAYE or Umbrella Company
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply now with your CV to email@example.com and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
We will conduct your interview via a telephone call. We will clear you as quickly as possible, our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, will be working tirelessly to do so!
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act (2003).
Principal Resourcing is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. We are an equal opportunities employer. All positions advertised are temporary, unless otherwise stated.
Please note: If you have not heard from us within two weeks then your application may have been unsuccessful.
Job Ref: PRLMC