Principal Resourcing are seeking to recruit two Higher Level Teaching Assistant’s to provide support across one of our partnership Alternative Provision Schools based in Barnsley.
The role is available with immediate start for the right applicant and will provide ongoing support to pupils ag 3-19 with severe and complex learning needs. You will ideally have previous knowledge and experience supporting pupils with extensive SEN needs within specialist provision and be confident meeting the needs of pupils in the absence of the class teacher.
The school have two positions available:
HLTA – full time
HTLA – part time
This role could suit an early career teacher (ECT) who is looking to gain extra experience within the classroom. We offer competitive rates of pay and flexible hours to meet your needs, if this role sounds of interest then please contact our friendly team today at firstname.lastname@example.org who will be happy to provide further details.
Within the role you will be required to:
- Teach groups of SEN children in the Teachers absence
- Support and enthuse young learners to reach their potential
- React to children’s interests to offer a child centred approach
- Provide opportunities that will excite and ignite a passion for learning
- Ensure children are engaging in their learning and actively participating
- Set the highest expectations for behaviour management
So, what’s in it for you:
- Highly supportive and committed consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs, specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE accredited CPD courses
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus up to £250
- A wealth of experience from Teachers working in branch, to provide you with industry specific knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
- A choice of pay options to suit you and your circumstances: PAYE or Umbrella Company
- You must have Right to Work in the UK, we are unable to provide Visa Sponsorship
We will conduct your interview via a telephone call. We will clear you as quickly as possible, our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, will be working tirelessly to do so!
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act (2003).
Principal Resourcing is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. We are an equal opportunities employer. All positions advertised are temporary, unless otherwise stated.
Please note: If you have not heard from us within two weeks then your application may have been unsuccessful.
Job Ref: PRLMC