Principal Resourcing are are actively seeking to recruit and Interim Deputy Headteacher to join the staff team at one of our thriving partnership Secondary Schools based in Pocklington.
The role will provide interim support for the Headteacher and Teaching staff on a full-time temporary basis to meet the needs of the school and is available with immediate start.
Applicants should hold current or past experience in the role of Head or Deputy Head within Secondary Education and be knowledgeable in the duties and responsibilities of pastoral care.
The School offers a warm and welcoming atmosphere of learning within a positive climate that instils supportive relationships, academic progression and pride in achievements. Providing a unique learning experience within a creative and safe atmosphere that allows pupils to develop skills, knowledge, friendships and their individual character.
Salary is negotiable dependent on experience and the requirements of the role.
So, what’s in it for you:
- Highly supportive and committed consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs, specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE accredited CPD courses
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus up to £250
- A wealth of experience from Teachers working in branch, to provide you with industry specific knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
- A choice of pay options to suit you and your circumstances: PAYE or Umbrella Company
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply now with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
We will conduct your interview via a telephone call. We will clear you as quickly as possible, our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, will be working tirelessly to do so!
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act (2003).
Principal Resourcing is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. We are an equal opportunities employer. All positions advertised are temporary, unless otherwise stated.
Please note: If you have not heard from us within two weeks then your application may have been unsuccessful.
Job Ref: PRLMC