Principal Resourcing are seeking a friendly and adaptable Key Stage 2 Teacher to provide cover across our partnership Primary Schools based in York and the surrounding area.
We have roles available on both a full-time and part-time basis with immediate start to meet the needs of the schools. You will confident providing high-quality teaching and learning support to KS2 pupils across a broad range of subjects, working collaboratively with the existing staff team to adapt learning input and ensure active engagement in lessons.
Currently work on supply? We guaranteed to beat your current daily rate.
Interested in working supply? Our experienced team will support your transition.
Are you seeking a better work/life balance and more flexibility? We offer roles to fit around you!
We welcome applications from ECT’s and experienced Teachers, you can expect to earn up to £230 per day for this role depending on experience.
Skills and attributes:
- Relevant qualifications – QTS Teaching qualification (PGCE, Cert. Ed etc.) or equivalent
- SAT’s experience desirable
- A proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- ECT’s are welcome to apply
- Must hold a valid DBS on the update service or be willing to obtain one
- You must have Right to Work in the UK, we are unable to provide Visa Sponsorship
So, what’s in it for you:
- Highly supportive and committed consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs, specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE accredited CPD courses
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus up to £250
- A wealth of experience from Teachers working in branch, to provide you with industry specific knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
- A choice of pay options to suit you and your circumstances: PAYE or Umbrella Company
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply now with your CV to email@example.com and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
We will conduct your interview via a telephone call. We will clear you as quickly as possible, our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, will be working tirelessly to do so!
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act (2003).
Principal Resourcing is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. We are an equal opportunities employer. All positions advertised are temporary, unless otherwise stated.
Please note: If you have not heard from us within two weeks then your application may have been unsuccessful.
Job Ref: PRLMC