Principal Resourcing have a wonderful opportunity for an innovative and passionate Maths Teacher to join the staff team at one of our partnership Schools based in Leeds.
The full-time role is available with immediate start for the right candidate and has the potential to become permanent. You will be confident supporting the positive progression of pupils across the Maths Curriculum from EYFS – Year 11 to meet the needs of the all-through school. You will join a highly successful and supportive team of staff with a passion for delivering high quality teaching and learning that engages pupils and identifies areas of support at an early stage to enable effective intervention.
You can expect to earn up to £230 per day for this role depending on experience.
Skills and Attributes:
- Proven record of excellent classroom practice
- A commitment to enhancing student learning and experience and an inspiring passion for education and making a difference to children’s lives.
- An inclusive purpose, raising and supporting the achievements of all to reach their potential with a mindset to always lead by example.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and qualities that inspire and motivate whole school commitment.
- A teaching specialism, qualification, training or experiences in Maths.
So, what’s in it for you:
- Highly supportive and committed consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs, specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE accredited CPD courses
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- You must have Right to Work in the UK, we are unable to offer Visa Sponsorship
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus up to £250
- A wealth of experience from Teachers working in branch, to provide you with industry specific knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
- A choice of pay options to suit you and your circumstances: PAYE or Umbrella Company
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply now with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
We will conduct your interview via a telephone call. We will clear you as quickly as possible, our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, will be working tirelessly to do so!
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act (2003).
Principal Resourcing is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. We are an equal opportunities employer. All positions advertised are temporary, unless otherwise stated.
Please note: If you have not heard from us within two weeks then your application may have been unsuccessful.
Job Ref: PRLMC