We are seeking a new team member to join our Hull Branch. This role is ideal for an existing Recruitment Consultant, Senior Consultant or Candidate Resourcer/Sales Support, with business development skills looking to take the next step. If you have not worked in the Education Industry, get ready for a challenging fast paced and exciting career!
Do you want?…
- Autonomy to run your own desk
- Support with resourcing and candidate care
- Desk, available now with existing candidates and client
- Bespoke training programme and investment in you
- Attractive total rewards and wellbeing package including paid lunches and gym subscription.
- Basic salary up to OTE of 60k with above industry standard Basic salary which is dependent on experience
- 28 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays and significantly reduced completely flexible hours during school holidays with hybrid working
- To be part of a supportive team and work for an established local business with market knowledge and national accreditations.
To be able sell an industry unique training package available to Teaching assistants
If the answer is yes, read on!
Is this you?
- Itching for a new challenge!
- Recruitment Industry Knowledge
- Proven track record of working on a fast-paced temp desk
- Experience working in the education sector is desirable
- Confidence you could sell the services of Principal Resourcing and deliver our high standards of customer service
- Willing to put in the time and effort to reach the company goals
- Positivity and enthusiasm for early starts and late finishes
Principal Resourcing are an established education recruitment business operating for more than 19 years throughout Yorkshire and Lincolnshire. We are a government approved member of the DfE framework, a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation and hold the REC Audited Education accreditation.
To be part of this exciting team and to work for a company that strongly believes in rewarding hard work. Please send your CV with a short introductory letter advising why you are the best match for this role. This is a full time role.
Principal Resourcing are an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to the promotion of diversity and equal opportunity, as an employer and in the delivery of our services.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 3 weeks of applying.