Principal Resourcing are seeking a friendly and nurturing Primary Teacher to join one of our partnership Primary Schools based in Leeds.
The full-time role is expected to commence January 2024 and will provide maternity cover for a 12 month period to meet the needs of the school. You will be confident supporting pupils from Foundation Stage up to KS2 and working collaboratively as part of the existing staff team.
You can expect to earn up to £230 per day for this role depending on experience.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Hold QTS status, ECT’s are welcome to apply.
- Have high expectations for yourself, the people you work with and the children you teach
- Be committed to driving forward pupil progress and achievement
- Be an effective and reflective classroom practitioner who is willing to learn and develop whilst sharing expertise to develop others
- Demonstrate effective behaviour for learning techniques
- Be well organised and able to work well both as part of a team and independently
- Be cheerful with a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude
- Be able to demonstrate very good interpersonal and communication skills
- Be trained in paediatric first aid
So, what’s in it for you:
- Highly supportive and committed consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs, specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE accredited CPD courses
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus up to £250
- A wealth of experience from Teachers working in branch, to provide you with industry specific knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
- A choice of pay options to suit you and your circumstances: PAYE or Umbrella Company
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply now with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
We will conduct your interview via a telephone call. We will clear you as quickly as possible, our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, will be working tirelessly to do so!
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act (2003).
Principal Resourcing is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. We are an equal opportunities employer. All positions advertised are temporary, unless otherwise stated.
Please note: If you have not heard from us within two weeks then your application may have been unsuccessful.
Job Ref: PRLMC