Principal Resourcing have a wonderful opportunity for a friendly and engaging Year 5 Teacher to provide temporary cover across one of our welcoming Primary Schools based in Leeds.
The full-time role is expected to commence June 2024 and will provide maternity cover for pupils across the Year 5 classroom to meet the needs of the school. You will be responsible for teaching pupils 5 days per week across KS2, delivering lessons to 10-12 SEN pupils in the morning and full class lessons for all pupils in the afternoon for non-core subjects to meet the needs of the school.
The Primary School aims to support all pupils to thrive, build self-esteem, nurture their individual talents and become happy, successful and caring within welcoming learning environment. Staff work tirelessly to instil a love of learning from a young age, through a broad and creative curriculum that sparks curiosity, imagination and positive relationships.
We welcome applications from ECT’s and experienced Teachers. You can expect to be paid up to £230 per day depending upon your experience and the role requirements.
Skills and attributes:
- Relevant qualifications – QTS Teaching qualification (PGCE, SCITT, EYTS) or equivalent
- A proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- ECT’s are welcome to apply
- Must hold a valid DBS on the update service or be willing to obtain one
- You must have Right to Work in the UK, we are unable to provide Visa Sponsorship
So, what’s in it for you:
- Highly supportive and committed consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs, specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE accredited CPD courses
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus up to £250
- A wealth of experience from Teachers working in branch, to provide you with industry specific knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
- A choice of pay options to suit you and your circumstances: PAYE or Umbrella Company
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply now with your CV to email@example.com and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
We will conduct your interview via a telephone call. We will clear you as quickly as possible, our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, will be working tirelessly to do so!
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act (2003).
Principal Resourcing is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. We are an equal opportunities employer. All positions advertised are temporary, unless otherwise stated.
Please note: If you have not heard from us within two weeks then your application may have been unsuccessful.
Job Ref: PRLMC