Rate: £80-£100 per day, depending on experience
Principal Resourcing are actively working to recruit Primary Teaching Assistants to provide general cover across our partnership primary academies based in Hull. There is demand for day-to-day and long-term cover, with immediate start for the right candidate.
You will be given the opportunity to work with our dedicated Trainer Kerry, who will ensure you have the relevant skills you need for the classroom, including updated phonics knowledge and ongoing mentoring support.
We are specifically looking for Teaching Assistants with knowledge and experience of the KS1/KS2 curriculum and SATs. As a Primary Teaching Assistant, you will work under the instruction and guidance of the Class Teacher to assist with the management of pupils in the classroom during delivery of lesson input and learning activities. You may be required to carry out work in the classroom and outside the main teaching area to meet the needs of the pupils in your care.
The ideal candidate will support children in a nurturing and inclusive environment to expand learning opportunity and engage them as active participants in their learning journey. Working as part of an effective staff team to deliver an awe-inspiring curriculum that promotes resilience, independence and a love of learning from a young age.
Within the role you will be required to:
- Support and enthuse young learners to reach their potential
- React to children’s interests to offer a child centred approach
- Provide opportunities that will excite and ignite a passion for learning
- Deliver phonics sessions
- Work with small-guided groups and 1:1 to support children in reading and writing
Skills and attributes:
- Experience supporting children at KS1/KS2
- Cache Level 3 or equivalent experience in a similar setting
- KS2 SATs experience is advantageous
- Have empathy, patience and the drive to make a difference
- An observant and responsive approach
- A positive, energetic and enthusiastic attitude
So, what’s in it for you:
- Highly supportive and committed consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs, specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE accredited CPD courses
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus up to £250
- A wealth of experience from Teachers working in branch, to provide you with industry specific knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
- A choice of pay options to suit you and your circumstances: PAYE or Umbrella Company
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
We will conduct your interview remotely via Microsoft teams. We will clear you as quickly as possible, our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, will be working tirelessly to do so!
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act (2003).
Principal Resourcing is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer. All positions advertised are temporary, unless otherwise stated.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.
Job Ref: PRLMC