Rate: £130 – £230 per day, depending on experience
Principal Resourcing are actively working to recruit ambitious Secondary Supply Teachers to provide day-to-day and long-term cover within our partnership academies based in York. There are positions available with immediate start for the right candidate.
Our dedicated Secondary Team of Kevin and Sue have 20 years collective experience at Principal Resourcing, with expert knowledge of the local schools and academies to ensure they find you the RIGHT assignments for you. They also guarantee to beat your current supply rate!
The ideal candidate will be a reflective practitioner with the ability to see each child as an individual and ensure they are active participants in their learning journey. Setting the highest expectations of achievement and behaviour management in line with school policy. You will collaborate effectively as part of a successful staff team to plan and deliver an engaging curriculum that caters to all.
We welcome applications from Final Year Undergraduate Students in Teaching, ECT’s and experienced Teachers. You can expect to be paid up to £230 per day depending upon your experience and the role requirements.
Currently work on supply? We guaranteed to beat your current daily rate.
Interested in working supply? Our experienced team will support your transition.
Are you seeking a better work/life balance and more flexibility? We offer roles to fit around you!
Within the role you will be required to:
- Support children from KS3 – KS4
- Have strong behaviour management skills and good classroom control
- Promote the positive behaviour policy of the school
- Plan, prepare and deliver lessons that will engage and enthuse learners
- Be creative in your teaching approach, with an ability to raise attainment
- Have a commitment to develop the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- Display an enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- Have a willingness and enthusiasm to commit to the expectations of the role and a desire to contribute to extra-curricular responsibilities
Skills and attributes:
- Relevant qualifications – QTS Teaching qualification (PGCE, SCITT, MEd, Cert. Ed etc.) or equivalent
- A relevant BA/MA in related subject
- Previous experience of delivering relevant subject up to GCSE and A-Level
- A proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- ECT’s are welcome to apply
So, what’s in it for you:
- Highly supportive and committed consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs, specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE accredited CPD courses
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus up to £250
- A wealth of experience from Teachers working in branch, to provide you with industry specific knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
- A choice of pay options to suit you and your circumstances: PAYE or Umbrella Company
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
We will conduct your interview via a telephone call. We will clear you as quickly as possible, our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, will be working tirelessly to do so!
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act (2003).
Principal Resourcing is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer. All positions advertised are temporary, unless otherwise stated.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.
Job Ref: PRLMC