Principal Resourcing are recruiting for a Teaching Assistant to work across our partnership Secondary Schools based in Selby and the surrounding area. The flexible role is available with immediate start and will be ongoing to meet the needs of the schools.
We are specifically looking for a friendly Teaching Assistant with knowledge and experience of the KS3/KS4 curriculum. You will work under the instruction and guidance of the Class Teacher to assist with the management of pupils in the classroom during delivery of lesson input and learning activities outside the classroom.
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply now with your CV to email@example.com and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
So, what’s in it for you:
- Highly supportive and committed consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs, specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE accredited CPD courses
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus up to £250
- A wealth of experience from Teachers working in branch, to provide you with industry specific knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
- A choice of pay options to suit you and your circumstances: PAYE or Umbrella Company
- You must have Right to Work in the UK, we are unable to provide Visa Sponsorship
Principal Resourcing are currently working on several long-term roles for the next academic term. Many of the schools and academies across the area choose Principal Resourcing as their first-choice supply provider due to our unrivalled expertise and service. If you are interested in registering to be considered for any of the posts we have available then please submit your application today and you will be contacted promptly by our professional and friendly team.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act (2003).
Principal Resourcing is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. We are an equal opportunities employer. All positions advertised are temporary, unless otherwise stated.
Please note: If you have not heard from us within two weeks then your application may have been unsuccessful.
Job Ref: PRLMC