Principal Resourcing are seeking to recruit a kind and supportive SEMH Teaching Assistant to work within one of our partnership Specialist Provision Schools based in West Yorkshire.
The full-time role is available with immediate start for the right applicant and will provide ongoing input for pupils with SEMH and SEND needs to support the provision.
You will work under the instruction and guidance of the Class Teacher to assist with the management of pupils in the classroom during delivery of lesson input and learning activities. The school offer a welcoming learning environment where pupils enjoy learning and are positive and happy with a dedicated team of staff to support their individual needs.
You can expect to be paid up to £100 per day for this role depending on experience.
Skills and attributes:
- Experience supporting SEMH and SEND children
- Cache Level 3 or equivalent experience in a similar setting is desirable
- KS2 SATs experience is advantageous
- Empathy, patience and the drive to make a difference
- An observant and responsive approach
- A positive, energetic and enthusiastic attitude to motivate pupils
So, what’s in it for you:
- Highly supportive and committed consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs, specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE accredited CPD courses
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus up to £250
- A wealth of experience from Teachers working in branch, to provide you with industry specific knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
- A choice of pay options to suit you and your circumstances: PAYE or Umbrella Company
- You must have Right to Work in the UK, we are unable to provide Visa Sponsorship
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply now with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
We will conduct your interview via a telephone call. We will clear you as quickly as possible, our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, will be working tirelessly to do so!
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act (2003).
Principal Resourcing is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. We are an equal opportunities employer. All positions advertised are temporary, unless otherwise stated.
Please note: If you have not heard from us within two weeks then your application may have been unsuccessful.
Job Ref: PRLMC