Principal Resourcing are seeking to recruit a SEND Teaching Assistant to join the supportive staff team at one of our partnership Primary Schools based in Calderdale, West Yorkshire.
The part-time is available with immediate start until July 2024 initially, with the potential of extension to meet the needs of the school.
You will provide support for mixed ability SEND pupils with a range of learning needs for 17.5hrs per week, providing targeted learning on a 1:1 and small group basis 5 mornings per week.
The welcoming primary school sets high expectations and standards of teaching and learning, focusing on positive outcomes and the needs of the individual child. You will work closely with the existing staff team to establish effective collaborative practice and ensure suitable progression across a variety of subjects to enable independence, achievement and support pupil learning.
You can expect to earn up to £230 per day for this role depending on experience.
So, what’s in it for you:
- Highly supportive and committed consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs, specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE accredited CPD courses
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus up to £250
- A wealth of experience from Teachers working in branch, to provide you with industry specific knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
- A choice of pay options to suit you and your circumstances: PAYE or Umbrella Company
- You must have Right to Work in the UK, we are unable to provide Visa Sponsorship
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply now with your CV to email@example.com and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
We will conduct your interview via a telephone call. We will clear you as quickly as possible, our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, will be working tirelessly to do so!
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act (2003).
Principal Resourcing is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. We are an equal opportunities employer. All positions advertised are temporary, unless otherwise stated.
Please note: If you have not heard from us within two weeks then your application may have been unsuccessful.
Job Ref: PRLMC