Principal Resourcing are seeking to appoint a friendly and driven Design Technology Teacher to join the staff team at one of our partnership Secondary Schools based in Pocklington.
The full-time role is available with immediate start and will be ongoing, with the possibility of a permanent role for the right candidate.
You will collaborate effectively as part of a successful staff team to plan and deliver an engaging DT curriculum that caters to the individual needs of the pupils across KS2/KS3. Establishing strong behaviour management in line with school policy, to ensure active participation in lessons and positive progression.
We welcome applications from ECT’s and experienced Teachers. You can expect to be paid up to £230 per day depending upon your experience and the role requirements.
Skills and attributes:
- Relevant qualifications – QTS Teaching qualification (PGCE, SCITT, MEd, Cert. Ed etc.) or equivalent
- Previous experience of delivering curriculum subjects up to GCSE and A-Level
- A proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- ECT’s are welcome to apply
- You must have Right to Work in the UK, we are unable to provide Visa Sponsorship
So, what’s in it for you:
- Highly supportive and committed consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs, specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE accredited CPD courses
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus up to £250
- A wealth of experience from Teachers working in branch, to provide you with industry specific knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
- A choice of pay options to suit you and your circumstances: PAYE or Umbrella Company
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply now with your CV to email@example.com and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
We will conduct your interview via a telephone call. We will clear you as quickly as possible, our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, will be working tirelessly to do so!
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act (2003).
Principal Resourcing is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. We are an equal opportunities employer. All positions advertised are temporary, unless otherwise stated.
Please note: If you have not heard from us within two weeks then your application may have been unsuccessful.
Job Ref: PRLMC