Principal Resourcing are seeking to appoint a confident and organised Teacher of Maths to join one of our supportive Secondary Academies based in Bradford.
The full-time role is expected to commence Easter 2024 and is expected to become permanent for the right candidate. You will utilise your skill set to enable effective collaborative working within the department, liaising with other stakeholders to deliver the highest standard of teaching and learning for pupils across the KS3/KS4 Maths Curriculum.
The ideal applicant will have the motivation to inspire students and engage them in learning, offering feedback and guidance on their progression across the subject. An interest in Curriculum for All, Inclusion and Vulnerable Learners would be advantageous and the ability to become a real team player!
You can expect to earn up to £230 per day for this role depending on experience.
Skills and attributes:
- Relevant qualifications – QTS Teaching qualification (PGCE, SCITT, MEd, Cert. Ed etc.) or equivalent
- Previous experience of delivering curriculum subjects up to GCSE and A-Level
- A proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- ECT’s are welcome to apply
- You must have Right to Work in the UK, we are unable to provide Visa Sponsorship
So, what’s in it for you:
- Highly supportive and committed consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs, specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE accredited CPD courses
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- You must have Right to Work in the UK, we are unable to offer Visa Sponsorship
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus up to £250
- A wealth of experience from Teachers working in branch, to provide you with industry specific knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
- A choice of pay options to suit you and your circumstances: PAYE or Umbrella Company
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply now with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
We will conduct your interview via a telephone call. We will clear you as quickly as possible, our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, will be working tirelessly to do so!
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act (2003).
Principal Resourcing is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. We are an equal opportunities employer. All positions advertised are temporary, unless otherwise stated.
Please note: If you have not heard from us within two weeks then your application may have been unsuccessful.
Job Ref: PRLMC