Principal Resourcing are seeking to appoint a creative and passionate Teacher of Music to join the staff team at one of our partnership Secondary Schools based in Bradford.
The full-time role will support pupils across the KS3/KS4 Music curriculum from December 2023 onwards and has the potential to become permanent for the right applicant.
The successful candidate will have the ability to deliver quality teaching that drives achievement and inspires a love of learning. You will be able to demonstrate experience of achieving positive outcomes for pupils, as well as being passionate about making a difference to the lives of young people. As a committed team player, you will have excellent organisational skills and the natural ability to motivate both pupils and peers.
You will have:
- A degree-level qualification and Qualified Teacher Status
- The ability to teach to GCSE standard
- Experience of sustained delivery of outstanding attainment and achievement
- Experience of innovation and creativity to engage, enthuse and progress learners
So, what’s in it for you:
- Highly supportive and committed consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs, specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE accredited CPD courses
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- You must have Right to Work in the UK, we are unable to offer Visa Sponsorship
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus up to £250
- A wealth of experience from Teachers working in branch, to provide you with industry specific knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
- A choice of pay options to suit you and your circumstances: PAYE or Umbrella Company
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply now with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
We will conduct your interview via a telephone call. We will clear you as quickly as possible, our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, will be working tirelessly to do so!
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act (2003).
Principal Resourcing is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. We are an equal opportunities employer. All positions advertised are temporary, unless otherwise stated.
Please note: If you have not heard from us within two weeks then your application may have been unsuccessful.
Job Ref: PRLMC