Principal Resourcing are actively seeking an innovative Teacher of Music to join the successful and hardworking staff team on behalf of our of our Secondary Schools based in Kirklees.
The full-time role is available with immediate start for the right candidate and will provide ongoing Maternity Cover to meet the needs of the thriving Music Department. You will have the ability to effective collaborate with the existing staff team, offering student-centred teaching and support for pupils across KS3/KS4 with a good knowledge of the Music Curriculum.
The School offers a vibrant and rich learning community, with a passion for enabling students to achieve to the highest possible standards through personalised learning that caters to their strengths and interests. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-being focused and supportive trust that ensures a positive climate of learning for staff and students.
We welcome applications from ECT’s and Experienced Teachers, you can expect to earn up to £230 per day depending on experience.
Skills and attributes:
- Relevant qualifications – QTS Teaching qualification (PGCE, SCITT, MEd, Cert. Ed etc.) or equivalent
- Previous experience of delivering curriculum subjects up to GCSE and A-Level
- A proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- ECT’s are welcome to apply
- You must have Right to Work in the UK, we are unable to provide Visa Sponsorship
So, what’s in it for you:
- Highly supportive and committed consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs, specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE accredited CPD courses
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- You must have Right to Work in the UK, we are unable to offer Visa Sponsorship
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus up to £250
- A wealth of experience from Teachers working in branch, to provide you with industry specific knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
- A choice of pay options to suit you and your circumstances: PAYE or Umbrella Company
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply now with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
We will conduct your interview via a telephone call. We will clear you as quickly as possible, our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, will be working tirelessly to do so!
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act (2003).
Principal Resourcing is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. We are an equal opportunities employer. All positions advertised are temporary, unless otherwise stated.
Please note: If you have not heard from us within two weeks then your application may have been unsuccessful.
Job Ref: PRLMC