Principal Resourcing have a wonderful opportunity for a Teaching Assistant to join the friendly staff team at one of our partnership Primary Schools based in Doncaster.
The part-time role is expected to commence January 2024 and will provide cover for 26hrs per week to meet the needs of the school. There is the potential of a permanent role for the right candidate.
You can expect to earn up to £100 per day for this role, depending on experience.
Ideal applicants will have:
- Experience of working with children.
- Experience of working with children of different ages (3 to 11 desirable)
- Up to date knowledge of good practice in Primary Education
- Understanding of and commitment to Equal Opportunities and anti-discriminatory practice
- Ability to communicate well with staff and students
- Knowledge of the curriculum
- Confident in carrying out tasks and problem solving
- Work well as part of a team, however can also work independently to meet targets
- Have high expectations of themselves and of students
So, what’s in it for you:
- Highly supportive and committed consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs, specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE accredited CPD courses
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus up to £250
- A wealth of experience from Teachers working in branch, to provide you with industry specific knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
- A choice of pay options to suit you and your circumstances: PAYE or Umbrella Company
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply now with your CV to email@example.com and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
We will conduct your interview via a telephone call. We will clear you as quickly as possible, our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, will be working tirelessly to do so!
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act (2003).
Principal Resourcing is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. We are an equal opportunities employer. All positions advertised are temporary, unless otherwise stated.
Please note: If you have not heard from us within two weeks then your application may have been unsuccessful.
Job Ref: PRLMC