Principal Resourcing are actively working to recruit cover staff to meet the demands of day to day supply for our partnership Schools/Academies across Calderdale.
We are seeking individuals who are looking to work as a Cover Supervisor. You will be responsible for the delivery of a range of pre-set lessons at KS3, KS4 and KS5. It will be your responsibility to ensure that students understand the lesson plan that has been set, that they are actively working towards the lesson objectives and that a good standard of behaviour is being practiced.
If you are flexible, creative, and have the ability to think on your feet then we want to hear from you! We offer a range of assignments so whether you are looking for full time or part time work, advanced notice or morning sickness call outs, Principal Resourcing can help secure the post for you. You can expect to earn up to £80 per day!
Within the role you are required to:
- Ensure children are engaging in their learning
- Follow the behaviour policy of the school
- Have excellent time keeping
- Have the highest expectations of achievement and behaviour
Skills and attributes:
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s including Maths and English at Grade C or above
- Have a passion for education
- Confident and positive approach to working with children
- Previous experience working with children or young adults is preferable but not essential
- A current DBS registered with the update Service or willing to obtain one
So, what’s in it for you:
- The opportunity to gain valuable teaching and education sector experience
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- Highly supportive and committed consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs and location
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus up to £150
- A choice of pay options to suit you and your circumstances: PAYE or Umbrella Company
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Please note that due to the current situation we will conduct your interview remotely, either over the phone or via Microsoft Teams and there will be a requirement for us to meet you prior to you being fully cleared for work. We will clear you as quickly as possible, our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team will be working tirelessly to do so!
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
|Job Category||Secondary Education|