Design Technology Teacher
Job Title: Design Technology Teacher
Start date: Easter
Location: North East Lincolnshire
Job type: Long Term Contract
Salary: £100 – £250
Principal Resourcing are actively working to recruit on behalf of a large secondary academy in North East Lincolnshire, Dn31 a Design Technology Teacher who is an enthusiastic and committed individual to work in the Faculty of Art & Design and contribute to the delivery and assessment of the learners on courses in Design Technology.
We are looking for a teacher who is adaptable and learner focused with a proven track record of delivering outstanding teaching learning and assessment, someone who is a dynamic, innovative and a creative individual with the ability to influence and motivate students and determination to achieve success in all aspects of the role.
Starting at Easter and run throughout the Summer Term, the role will include teaching Design Technology up to GCSE and possibly A-level. You will support the Faculty of Art & Design enhancing provision and school curriculum to ensure learners receive the best chance at attaining that all-important Grade 4 or above.
If you bring the passion back into Design Technology, by engaging learners with prospects within the Design subject area and deliver awe-inspiring, exciting lessons the school wants to hear from you!
What you will require:
- Relevant qualifications (e.g., QTS, Cert. Ed)
- A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach, plan and prepare lessons to Ofsted standards
- NQTs are very welcome to apply
- A current DBS registered with the Update Service or a DBS done through Principal Resourcing
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE iTOL accredited CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
If you are interested in the Art Teacher role at an academy in North East Lincolnshire, DN31 we look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.
|Job Category||Secondary Teacher|