Principal Resourcing are currently recruiting for a qualified Teacher of English to work in one of our partnership schools in Calderdale. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching students with various academic abilities, throughout KS3 and KS4.
The role is based in an improving school in Halifax and is due to commence ASAP. The successful candidate will be working full-time, 5 days a week, until the end of the spring term. You will be joining a hard-working and forward-thinking English department within a newly refurbished section of the school.
The successful candidate will develop schemes of work and lesson plans in line with curriculum objectives. They will facilitate learning by establishing positive relationships with students and through use of creative resources.
NQT’s are welcome to apply for this position.
Within the role you are required to:
- Plan and deliver high standards of teaching and learning outcomes
- Teach up to KS4 English Language & Literature
- Engage even the most reluctant of learners
- Offer extra-curricular activities to complement the curriculum
What you require:
- A UK teaching qualification such as PGCE/PGDE, SCITT, BEd or MEd with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- A relevant BA/MA degree in English or a related subject
- Previous experience of teaching to KS4
So, what’s in it for you:
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE accredited CPD course
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus up to £150
- A wealth of experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
- A choice of pay options to suit you and your circumstances: PAYE or Umbrella Company
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
We will conduct your interview remotely via Microsoft teams and there will be a requirement for us to meet you prior to you being fully cleared for work. We will clear you as quickly as possible, our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team will be working tirelessly to do so.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
|Job Category||Secondary Education|