Principal Resourcing are currently recruiting for a qualified English Teacher to join one of our partner schools based in Barnsley. If you are a talented and energetic Teacher looking to join a lively school that is very popular within the local area, then this is the role for you.
The school based in the Carlton area is highly renowned and has made huge improvements over the past few years. It is currently Ofsted rated ‘Good’ with clear intentions to reach ‘Outstanding’ in the next visit. The school is looking for a teacher that is committed to improving the students’ literary knowledge, linguistic skills and exam skills.
The position is full-time and is due to start January 2021. It is due to run until the Summer holidays and will include teaching KS3 and KS4 pupils of a range of abilities. NQTs are more than welcome to apply for this post.
Within the role you are required to:
- Plan and deliver high standards of teaching and learning outcomes
- Teach English Language and Literature up to KS4
- Engage even the most reluctant of learners
- Offer extra-curricular activities after school to complement the curriculum
What you require:
- A UK teaching qualification such as PGCE/PGDE, SCITT, BEd or MEd with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- A relevant BA/MA degree in English or a related subject
- Previous experience of delivering English Language and Literature up to KS4
So, what’s in it for you:
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE accredited CPD course
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus up to £150
- A wealth of experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
- A choice of pay options to suit you and your circumstances: PAYE or Umbrella Company
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
We will conduct your interview remotely via Microsoft teams and there will be a requirement for us to meet you prior to you being fully cleared for work. We will clear you as quickly as possible, our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team will be working tirelessly to do so.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
|Job Category||Secondary Education|