Job Title: English Teacher
Start date: ASAP
Job type: Supply Teaching
Salary: £100 – £190 per day.
We are seeking to appoint a qualified English Teacher to work in a local Selby school, YO8 and the surrounding area. The position is to start as soon as possible, 5 days a week maternity cover.
We guarantee to beat your current agency rate of pay.
We are extremely busy working with schools across Selby with day to day and long-term positions. If you are looking to work 5 days or 1-2 days a week, then we want to hear from you!!
What you will require:
- Relevant qualifications (e.g., QTS, Cert. Ed)
- A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach, plan and prepare lessons to Ofsted standards
- NQTs are very welcome to apply
- A current DBS registered with the Update Service or a DBS done through Principal Resourcing
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE iTOL accredited CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
We are proud to be REC Audited Education Status with the GOLD standard for recruitment. Due to Covid19, we are offering an online video registration which is secure and still complying with the REC guidelines, enabling us to process all compliance and vetting documents quickly to ensure you are available to work straight away once you have met our compliance procedures.
There is a high demand in the Selby, YO8 postcode and surrounding area for English Teachers whether you are looking for ad-hoc daily supply, short or longer term work, part time or full time, Principal Resourcing can help secure the post for you.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.
|Job Category||Secondary Teacher|