Principal Resourcing are currently seeking to appoint a qualified Geography teacher to join one of our partner schools in Bradford. The role is available to start immediately and has potential to become a permanent role.
The school is based in the BD13 area. They are looking for an individual who is able to teach Geography and Travel & Tourism to KS4. The successful candidate will be responsible for all of the planning, preparation, teaching and assessments involved within the role, including supporting students with coursework and exam preparation.
The school is looking for a teacher that is creative with their lesson content, active in the provision of extra-curricular clubs and happy to lead subject-related trips. NQTs are more than welcome to apply for this role.
Within the role you are required to:
- Plan and deliver high standards of teaching and learning outcomes
- Teach up to KS4 Geography
- Engage even the most reluctant of learners
- Offer extra-curricular activities after school to complement the curriculum
What you require:
- A UK teaching qualification such as PGCE/PGDE, SCITT, BEd or MEd with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- A relevant BA/MA degree in Geography or a related subject
- Previous experience of teaching up to KS4
So, what’s in it for you:
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE accredited CPD course
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus up to £150
- A wealth of experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
- A choice of pay options to suit you and your circumstances: PAYE or Umbrella Company
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
We will conduct your interview remotely via Microsoft teams and there will be a requirement for us to meet you prior to you being fully cleared for work. We will clear you as quickly as possible, our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team will be working tirelessly to do so.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
|Job Category||Secondary Education|