Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Principal Resourcing are actively working to recruit HLTA’s to meet the increased demands of day-to-day supply and long-term positions for our partnership schools/academies based in Bradford, BD3 and surrounding areas.
We are looking for inspirational and driven HLTA’s to work in our local and supportive primary schools. The successful candidate will be able to deliver learning activities to whole classes of pupils when the class teacher is not present This will include planning, preparing and delivery of lessons as well as assessing, recording and reporting on the development of the pupils in their care. They must also be comfortable in working independently and be able to manage teaching assistants when necessary. You will ideally have KS1 and KS2 curriculum knowledge and experience.
Within the role you will be required to:
- Support and enthuse young learners to reach their potential.
- React to children’s interests to offer a child centred approach.
- Provide opportunities that will excite and ignite a passion for learning.
- Deliver phonics sessions to small groups.
- Work with small guided groups for reading and writing.
Skills and attributes:
- Have empathy, patience and the drive to make a difference
- An observant and responsive approach
- A positive, energetic and enthusiastic attitude
- GCSEs in English & Maths at Grade C/4 or above
- A current DBS registered with the Update Service or a DBS completed through Principal Resourcing
By registering with Principal Resourcing, you will access:
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- Highly supportive consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- Opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE accredited CPD courses
- Competitive rates of pay
- A choice of pay options to suit you and your circumstances: PAYE or Umbrella Company
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
|Job Category||Primary Education|